New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: I quit my job and made an automatic time tracker

Show HN: I quit my job and made an automatic time tracker
7 by rocksalad | 1 comments on Hacker News.
Hey Hacker News! This is my first post here. About 5 months ago, I left my job because I was completely burnt out. After taking some time off, I started freelancing. But I found tracking my time to be a real hassle as I kept forgetting to start or stop the timer and often had no idea what I’d worked on. So, I decided to build Taim as a side project, while also working now on some freelancing gigs. Taim is going to be automated time tracking tool for freelancers and teams. It’s designed to make tracking time effortless and accurate, so you can focus on your work and not worry about the clock. I’m excited to share this with you all and would love your feedback! Currently planning to launch it to the public in a few months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Zipy.ai - Like Sentry + Hotjar, but with less noise

Democratic debate winners and losers: Elizabeth Warren triumphs while Beto O'Rourke flounders