New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Open-source ChatGPT alternatives

Ask HN: Open-source ChatGPT alternatives
11 by baobabKoodaa | 15 comments on Hacker News.
What's the state of the art in open source GPT models right now, in practical terms? If your typical use case is taking a pretrained model and fine tuning it to a specific task, which LLM would yield the best results while running on consumer hardware? Note that I'm specifically asking for software that I can run on my own hardware, I'm not interested in paying OpenAI $0.02 per API request. I'll start the recommendations with Karpathy's nanoGPT: https://ift.tt/YMOf2pH What else do we have?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Zipy.ai - Like Sentry + Hotjar, but with less noise

Scallops row warnings 'fell on deaf ears', say UK fishermen, after French 'hurl rocks and smoke bombs' at boats