New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: ytcast – cast YouTube videos to your smart TV from command-line

Show HN: ytcast – cast YouTube videos to your smart TV from command-line
24 by marcolucidi | 2 comments on Hacker News.
hi, this is a project I've been working on and off for the last three months, it's my first non-trivial, non-hello-world, actually useful (at least to me) go project. it would be very nice if you could just try the program and see if it works on your setup! the readme[0] explains how it works, why I wrote it and how it fits in my "command-line centric" computing environment (there is also a video demo[1] :)). if you know go, feel free to take a look at the code and review it! I'm still pretty much new to go and I'd love to hear opinions, feedback and tips from more seasoned go developers :) [0]: https://ift.tt/8lChQkz [1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07aWOpi8DVk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Zipy.ai - Like Sentry + Hotjar, but with less noise

Scallops row warnings 'fell on deaf ears', say UK fishermen, after French 'hurl rocks and smoke bombs' at boats